If you struggle with finding new ways to cook chicken breast, then this recipe is for you. It's easy to prepare and cook, about 40 minutes total time, it uses just a few ingredients (including raw honey) and we like to say it's "picky eater approved".
Try this Honey-Butter Chicken as an alternative to breaded chicken nuggets or throw it on top of steamed rice with a side of veggies. Our kids couldn't get enough of it and we think your family will enjoy it too!
You will need:
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in half crosswise and pounded to an even thickness in a bag.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 3 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Whisk together melted butter and honey
- Crush cornflakes in a separate bowl
- Dip chicken into honey and butter mixture
- Cover or dredge chicken in crushed cornflakes
- Coat chicken with cooking spray
- Bake ~20 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked
Did you make this recipe? Tell us in the comments if you enjoyed it!