Strawberry Picking at Mayberry Farms
People Love Mayberry Farms Because We Provide High Quality Products That Are Value Priced, Conveniently Local And Fun!
Our first season at Mayberry Farms always begins with strawberries. Grocers often use marketing terms like “fresh” to hide the process behind store-bought strawberries. Berries that are picked pre-ripe to provide the best opportunity for minimal damage during the wholesale process. While in transportation, they are artificially ripened with ethylene gas and then transported up to 1,400 miles to arrive in our stores. These strawberries lack the nutritional value and eating experience as you will find at Mayberry Farms.
On our farm we use sustainable farming practices to grow high quality strawberries that are picked by hand at the peak of freshness.
Picking Local Is Easy.
Visit our pick'n updates page for product availability and when we are open for pick your own.
- Available in a 1 gallon bucket for $22 or 2+ pound clamshell for $8.
- No pre-orders will be accepted at this time.
- Inventory made available each day when our Farm Store at Mayberry opens.
- We've made a lot of changes to this product offering. We hope it will work best for you and your family. Thanks for "growing" with us as we give it a try!
You-Pick or Pick-Your-Own Strawberries
- Available for $15/gallon bucket or buy 2+ buckets and take $1 off each bucket.
- Additional Discount - Bucket Buy Back Program: Bring your buckets back with you the next time you pick and we'll credit you $1 towards your next purchase. We will issue you new buckets and wash/sanitize your returned buckets. Buckets must be in good condition to be accepted.
New to Mayberry Farms? Give us a try! We are certain that if you pick local, pick better, you will be picking Mayberry Farms.